Kudize Club wrap-around Childcare is looking for an experienced Manager to lead our Before & After School / Holiday Club.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in continuing to manage a quality provision, as well as assisting the Company Directors to build and grow the business with a variety of programmes that will serve the local community.
If you are a play worker/childcare professional with management skills, who is organised & business-minded with excellent communication skills, both written and oral, you have a love for outdoor education ( we can add training for forest school skills ) and you’re a real team player, we’d love to hear from you!
• You will have overall responsibility for managing all day-to-day aspects of our before school, after school and holiday club provision.
• During term time you will be directly managing our breakfast & after-school club. During the school holidays, you will be managing our holiday club.
• You will support the Company Director with administrative duties, early years reports, planning activities, resourcing, and helping with recruitment responsibilities.
• Working club operating times, you will directly supervise all staff and ensure all activities are delivered to a high standard at all times.
• You will be building strong relationships with the schools we service and the families who access our offering.
• You will provide a safe and secure environment for the children in your care to explore, grow, inspire and have FUN! And have a good understanding of free play and our club’s ethos.
• You will have a passion for outdoor education and plan activities that foster values that enhance social skills and celebrate individuality, tolerance, respect, and kindness.
• Overall responsibility for the day-to-day management and on-site delivery of an after-school club, breakfast club & holiday club.
• Plan drop-off and collection routes effectively in accordance with the changing requirements of the schools we service.
• Plan, prepare and deliver all activities within the setting for before and after school children.
• Develop, plan and deliver a holiday club program during the school holidays.
• Directly manage all staff associated with the setting and help support them feel valued and part of Kudize Club team.
• Ensure the club run’s each day in line with the Company’s and Ofsted policies & procedures
• Monitor and update pre-agreed training audits throughout the year.
• You ideally have min 2 years managerial/supervisory experience in a childcare, early years or playwork setting and also possess a forest school qualification or be willing to undertake training.
• A minimum level 3 NVQ / Diploma in Childcare or Playwork (or equivalent) is essential
• Would suit somebody with experience of working in a Primary School e.g. a Teaching Assistant or (former) Teacher, Early Years Educator or Nursery Manager or Assistant Manager
• Opportunities to gain qualifications and further growth & development, will be available for candidates who match our ambitions.
Kudize Club Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced CRB disclosure
Salary: dependent on age & experience.
to register your interest with a covering letter and up-to-date CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you!