COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering the competition. Entering the competition constitutes an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
About Kudize Club Ltd
· The promoter of this Competition is Kudize Club Ltd.
· Kudize Club Ltd is a company registered in England with company number 10150218 , whose registered office is at Company House Cardiff
Who can enter
· The Competition (and resulting prizes) are open to UK residents, aged 18 or older.
· The Competition is closed to employees of Kudize Club Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise directly connected with the organisation or judging of the Competition.
· Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
· We reserve the right to exclude serial competition entrants who have entered more than 4 competitions in the last month.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Dates of competition
· The Competition opens at 8am on Wednesday 25th May and closes at 5pm on Friday 28th May 2021.
· Entrants can enter at any point between these dates/times.
How to enter
· ‘Like’ the post announcing the competition.
· Answer the competition question in the comments by naming the animal most named as the Kudize children’s favourite animal.
· Follow Kudize Club Ltd (@kudizeclub)
Entrants can enter on Facebook & may only enter once.
How the winners will be selected and announced
· The winner and 5 runners up will be selected at random from the list of entrants.
· Names will be entered into a spreadsheet and numbered and a member of staff that has not seen the spreadsheet will choose a number between x and y who shall be the winner.
· The winner will be notified by direct message & post announcement on the within 1 day of the closing date.
· If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Details of Prize
The prize for winning the competition will be:
· Winner: A free long day (9am-5pm) for x1 child age 4-11 at our June Half Term Holiday Club (rrp value £37.50)
· Runners Up: 5 runners-up will each receive 10% off any single day booking for June Half Term holiday club
Travel expenses to attend are not included. The Prizes are as stated and they cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. The Prize is not transferable and must be accepted by the winners.
· Kudize Club Ltd reserves the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners.
· In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
· Copyright of any material produced as part of the competition is owned by Kudize Club Ltd and/or its content suppliers.
· Unauthorised use of the material produced as part of this competition, including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of Kudize Club Ltd or, where applicable, the respective competition entrant is prohibited.
· Where you are able to submit any contribution to this competition you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Kudize Club Ltd a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution.
· If you do not want to grant Kudize Club Ltd the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to this competition.
· Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify Kudize Club Ltd against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Kudize Club Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
· You consent to your first name, photograph and social media handles about you being disclosed on Kudize Club Ltd’s digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the Competition.
· Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with UK data regulations and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
· By entering the Competition, you agree that Kudize Club Ltd may contact you in relation to the Competition.
Absolving responsibility of the social platforms
· This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram or any other social network.
General liability cover
· Kudize Club Ltd do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the competition.
· Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Kudize Club Ltd and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
o Any postponement or cancellation of the Competition
o Any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize
o Any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Kudize Club Ltd’s reasonable control.
· Kudize Club Ltd does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind and no responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· Kudize Club Ltd shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
· You agree to indemnify Kudize Club Ltd against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Kudize Club Ltd.
· We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply.
· These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
· In addition to these competition terms and conditions, all of our standard terms and conditions apply – https://kudizeclubltd.com/terms-and-conditions/